Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@secretic Stuff such as:
- Zombies having zombie walk animations
- Stamina, thirst, hunger bars
- Inventory system like Simple zombies where you could get Car Repair Kit, Bandages, Flashlight etc.
- Being able to loot some stuff from stores or zombie corpses
- A chance of enemy NPC's spawning who are survivors that might try attacking you in a car
- Crate drops with resources which would also spawn an enemy npc group in a car that also goes for the crate
- Different tiers of enemy survivors such as weak struggling survivors to strong and experienced survivors that are like Merryweather
Might be better to see a video of the Simple Zombies mod in action though to better understand what i mean though. Best of luck to you with the mod though
good to see this idea back but it still needs lots of improvements. Simple Zombies mod did it the best you should take ideas from that mod
@themonotonescone yea got quite a few mods, been a while so i cant remember everything that I put in but some of the mods i can note are;
- Real | RAGE V - Weapons and Damage Enhancer
- Immersive pickups or Improved pickups
cant install cause i got this error
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  INFO -> Process ARCHIVE "update.rpf" with path "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf"
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  ERROR -> XML DOCUMENT Parse error: ErrorCode: "0xC00CE503"
Reason: "Incorrect syntax was used in a comment. "
Source Text: "<!------- Real | RAGE project by The Real_Gabe https://www.therealgabe.net | Do not claim you made this mod and don’t upload and/or alter it without my permission!"
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  ERROR -> Unable to read XML DOCUMENT with path "common\data\ai\weaponcomponents.meta" in archive "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf"
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  INFO -> ARCHIVE "update.rpf" processed
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  INFO -> ARCHIVE "GTA V" processed
[6/6/2021 11:24:27 AM]  INFO -> Installation FAILED
it sounds a bit weird like a vacuumish sound
Amazing stuff man. 9mm from TLAD?
Wail is not a clear loop you can hear where it cuts off and replays
is there one without that shockwave siren effect and more cleaner